1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2013 (and probably similar) badge re-coloring howto

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by taupehat, Jun 24, 2014.

1. taupehat

taupehat Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I didn't want to keep the blue background around the "T" badge, so I decided to change it to suit my personal taste. At the bottom of this post is an imgur gallery link with most of the instructions. A few points:
    • Be sure you "mirror" your image so when you print it on transparency the un-printed side will be facing the elements.
    • I used Kinkos/FedEx Office to do the printing, and the colors proved fast against water. Probably any laser printer on transparency will do the same but your mileage may vary.
    • Getting the badges off is really easy to do with a credit card or similar. The instructions are in the imgur gallery.
    • I still have the original scans but frankly the front scan came out crap quality so you should probably do your own. That said, if you don't have a scanner or are just really lazy let me know and I'll upload them.
    So here's the link:
    Prius Badge Re-Coloring - Imgur

I fully plan to rotate colors depending on mood and season. For two bucks and a couple minutes with a pair of scissors, why not?

Shelbz likes this.
  2. burstaneurysm

burstaneurysm Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Saw this on Reddit. Pretty sweet.

3. KeepitSimple

KeepitSimple Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    What material is this printed off with?what did you ask for?
    Who cutout the holes to the badge?

Can you explain after taking the badge off the car what you did.

Thanks