1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2013 Prius: a few questions from a noob. Moonroof, media display

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by kellybarron, Jan 11, 2014.

1. kellybarron

kellybarron Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I've had my 2013 Prius v 5 for less than a week but I'm pretty much liking it. Went from a high end Highlander to this so there's some adjusting, lol. Moonroof: is there a way to make it stay open? As it is now whenever I lock the car the moonroof cover closes and I must open it each time I start the car!
    Media button: I'd like the media display to stay on to tell me what I'm listening to. Right now it shuts off after a few seconds.
    I appreciate any help you can offer. :)
    Kelly

2. rdgrimes

rdgrimes Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    N/A
    There's a setting in customization for the roof closing when the car is turned off. The setting for the display is around there somewhere too, I forgot what it's called. But it makes it stay on the current screen. You can also use the split-screen mode in the map to display audio info on the right side of the screen.

3. MarathonMarty

MarathonMarty Prii 4-timer

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Moonroof setting has to be changed by dealer. Have never had a problem with media display. It has always shown what I'm listening to.

4. BuckyB

BuckyB Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five