1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

any experience with completestruts.com

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by cnschult, Jul 7, 2014.

1. cnschult

cnschult Active Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    well completestruts.com finally sells a complete set for the front axle of the G2. 2 struts, mounts & springs for $175 free shipping. That's much cheaper than buying things separately, and the inclusion of the spring and all assembled means you don't have to deal with the danger of spring compressors.

Well they don't offer the rears yet I'm tempted to order this as it is a much simpler & safer DIY than having to remove your old springs to reuse on the new struts. They do have the complete set of 4 for my 2004 corolla but when I checked a couple of years ago they had no offerings for the Prius and now they do.

I'm tempted but was wondering if anybody here on PC has any experience with them and their quality compared to Monroe or the OEM KYB.

2. edthefox5

edthefox5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    It would be a breeze to install struts and not have to swap springs. I'll never do that again.