1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

anyone going to the SF Star Trek Convention 1/24/10?

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by cwerdna, Jan 23, 2010.

1. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Not exactly a meet, but I'll be flying back to the Bay Area partly to go to Star Trek Convention San Francisco, CA - Creation Entertainment. I won't have my Prius though and I'll only be there on 1/24, when Shatner and Stewart are on stage togther.

Anyone here from PC going to be there?

2. Taeriel

Taeriel Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Are you going to be in the Bay Area for more than just the one day? The San Jose Tech Museum, just a bit south of there, is hosting Star Trek: The Exhibition. I saw it a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it. They have a couple of set reproductions, some props, models, old photos, and many costumes on display.

3. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I'm leaving Monday morning and thanks, I actually went to that earlier today. It was decent but I'd have been a bit upset if I'd paid $25. I luckily found a 40% discount before going.

4. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    No, but please, have LOTS of fun on my behalf (and, you know how much fun I can have!)!!

Take photos. Get someone to take photos of you there!! :)