1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone know how to get to 2010 right front turn signal bulb?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by NoMoShocks, Oct 8, 2009.

1. NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks Electrical Engineer

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I was trying to get to the right front turn signal bulb on my 2010 so I can tap into the circuit for signal mirors. Left side is easy, but right side is tucked in behind the window washer reservour. I removed that, but the bracket is still in the way. Removed wheel well liner and cant reach it there. Started to remove the head lamp assembly, but it looks like the whole bumper cover needs to come off to get to that.

Any ideas?

2. FireEngineer

FireEngineer Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Remove the bottom aero tray at the corner around the bumper, should be able to reach right up.

Wayne

3. RadioZero

RadioZero Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    ^^^ i agree, there's a little trap door on the belly pan. 1 - 10mm screw and 2 push clips. it's the same on both sides.

4. stream

stream Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    The owners manual has instructions for replacing all exterior bulbs. For the turn signals & fogs, there's a panel under the car on each side that allows access.