1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Anyone with a Samsung S2 or 4?

Discussion in 'Prius v Audio and Electronics' started by mikefocke, Mar 27, 2014.

1. mikefocke

mikefocke Prius v Three 2012, Avalon 2011

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    How well do they talk to a v3 non ATP via bluetooth?

I've an earlier Samsung which does just fine but it is time for an update of the phone and would like to be sure.

2. GerryL

GerryL Master Model Railroader

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I've got a Prius v (lowercase v for the Prius v wagon) Three and a Samsung Galaxy S4 and I have had zero problems getting the phone and the car to talk to one another. Works like a charm and did since Day One.

Entune works fine, too. I just need to re-start Entune on the phone every now and then, or I get a message, "Internet connection not available."

3. ensure444

ensure444 New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I have a Prius v Three (Three not III because uppercase Roman Numerals were used for model year 2010 Prius) with Samsung 2. Works good together, except ..... the phonebook download. Prius only found/stored about 30 contacts. I have 1,000 on Google.

The car's electronics have not been my favorite part. Tired of scanning this forum/ Toyota's owner forum, and not really finding any solutions.

4. cman

cman Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I have a Prius V5,and a Samsung GS3. They do NOT talk to each other as far as Texts and E-mails go. They do work for calling and music. I am really bummed about the Texts and E-Mails though.

5. jejb

jejb Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    V
    We have had the S4, S5 and Note phones while owning our v3. All work great with the Bluetooth interface. No issues at all.