Welcome to PriusChat

We'd love to have you join our community and participate in the conversation! Sign up for FREE today.

1. TGB4 2014 Prius Convention Hotel Discounts are ending this week. Click for more information. All Access registration with personalized items ends Sept 1. Register now!

Attn: TREO650 Owners

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by aarons12, Nov 22, 2004.

Social Buttons

1. aarons12

aarons12 New Member

some of y'all might know that i have been involved in ringtones for the treo 300 and 600. now the 650 can play wav's and mp3's, so i'm trying some new stuff, and you can be a guinea pig! :D

here's one i am playing with - make your treo say 'scotty, beam me up' in capt. kirk's real voice!

just navigate to this link on your phone

www.aaronstein.com/beammeup.wav

save it as a sound file. set as a ringtone in prefs. there seems to be a problem setting it as a tone for one of the one-touch buttons on the phone screen, but it works fine from prefs...