1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bad final episode of House MD

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by onlynark, May 30, 2007.

1. onlynark

onlynark Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Anyone see it tonight? Did anyone notice the grey prius 3 minutes before the show ended? Good to see more prii in shows and movies now

2. Neicy

Neicy Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    No I missed it. What do you think's gonna happen next year? I think three members of the next class that he was talking to from the balcony will take the place of Forman, Chase, and Cameron. DH thinks they'll all come back. Or the show will continue without House. I say no way will it continue without House. Where was the Prius?

3. pyccku

pyccku Happy Prius Driver

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I haven't seen anything about the actors leaving the series, so I figure they'll come back.

Maybe House will get sick and it will be up to them to save him. After that, of course he'll keep them.

4. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Please save me some work and your fellow Prius friends some time and frustration and post these off-topic subjects in Fred's....thanks.

5. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Yeah, i noticed it, too. It drove behind him as he was walking back to his place at the very end, right before he got the new guitar.

I don't think any of the three are going to be back next season - maybe for an episode or two, but not permanently. House himself will definitely remain - he makes the show what it is. They're canning the other three because their characters had essentially gotten to the point where they didn't really need House, and it was showing. In some cases they defied him without an argument beforehand, and in others they just caved in like they had lost the will to fight. Basically, they weren't adding anything to the show anymore.

6. FloridaWen

FloridaWen New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nark @ May 30 2007, 01:01 AM) [snapback]451913[/snapback]</div>
    Good catch.......... man you must have the eyes of an eagle :D it was a dark street and the Prius was moving about 20 MPH or faster......... I bet the ICE was completely off and it was just "gliding on by".........
    .......... actually the BRAKE lights were on, so it was in "recharge/regenerate" mode...........

7. Somechic

Somechic Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eagle33199 @ May 30 2007, 09:25 AM) [snapback]452019[/snapback]</div>
    I agree with that Chase, Foreman & Cameron will be back next season in small roles. I think there will be new students for House. I doubt if House (Laurie) is leaving because he is essential to the show.

8. Newsmom

Newsmom Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    They couldn't eliminate the title character, after all. But the secondary characters could be cut, saving some money. I'd bet they did some focus group testing, and found that nobody was particularly wedded to Chase, Foreman or what's her name.

9. onlynark

onlynark Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(efusco @ May 30 2007, 05:45 AM) [snapback]452012[/snapback]</div>

sorry, newb mistake. I figured this was a bit related to the prius. My bad.

FloridaWen: actually, I am blind as a bat. I just notice a lot more prii since my dad got one :lol: . I also remember seeing a prius in another movie, I think it was the movie "next" that was just recently released in theaters. Since my memory is just as bad as my eyesight, i guess i forgot to post about it once I got back from the theaters ;p.

Neicy: I duno, I feel like that might have been the final episode of the series. No more House? They seem to go more and more into the SCI FI realm with each new episode. Seriously, cardiac arrest with no bypass for 3 hours and still a functional brain? ~10 minutes without oxygen and the brain is as good as gone

http://www.braininjury.com/coma.html

Newsmom: yeah, I find all three to be annoying. House is also just as annoying....

10. Neicy

Neicy Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    nark, my DH was thinking that Hugh Laurie might be getting sick of going back & forth to England all the time so you are right in that it may be going to end. They are really getting a little too farfetched with the cases lately. Seems to be a lot of arguing among themselves. And I think the writers are pushing House's obnoxious attitude too far. What started out being funny in the beginning has become annoying. He has become too callous. If they don't back off with his attitude they will lose their audience. Maybe he will surprise everyone and get into a 12 step program next season! (ya right)