1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

BC2BC 2013 All Electric Vehicle rally (Canadian border to Mexican border)

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by cwerdna, Jun 28, 2013.

1. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Tony Williams is at it again! This time it's a rally w/a bunch of drivers participating: BC2BC EVENT | All Electric Vehicle Rally.

I haven't been keeping track of all the details but he's got a thread at My Nissan Leaf Forum • View topic - All EV Rally, BC2BC-2013, 1500 miles from Canada to Mexico and site at BC2BC AllElectricVehicleRally.org Event . You can track him at SPOT Shared Page. He's driving his Rav4 EV this time as he no longer has a Leaf. I'd been following his beacon and posts on MNL, Facebook and elsewhere. He's been driving it up to WA from San Diego, CA.

For those up in WA and want to go to the sendoff, see BC2BC All Electric Vehicle Rally & International... Tickets, Blaine - Eventbrite .

Supposedly even WA DOT tweeted this:

WSDOT - 2013 - 1,500 miles, zero gallons of gas: International electric-vehicle rally kicks off Saturday, June 29

From the above:

2. Stevphe

Stevphe New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    I imagine this sendoff, unlike many others in the gas/petrol world, will be very quiet :ROFLMAO:

3. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
  4. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    - Tony Williams is in the blue talking near the beginning. The Rav4 EV behind him is his.