1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Black; #6; 7/21/05; Turnersville, NJ

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by elally, Jul 21, 2005.

1. elally

elally New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Date Ordered: 7/21/2005
    Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Toyota of Turnersville (Turnersville, NJ)
    Timeframe given for delivery: 3 weeks
    Color: Black
    Option Package: #6
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: #1

Called around to local dealers looking for black or seaside with package #6. Got response from Toyota of Turnersville that they had a Black #6 on order, scheduled to arrive "real soon now", that wasn't reserved. Put down $300 deposit and am waiting for delivery. Latest word is 2-3 weeks.

Update as of 8/16/05:
    Got a phone call from the dealer while on vacation (8/1) that the car was in. I was out of state and couldn't pick it up, but they didn't want to hold it on the lot even though it was early. After haggling, they mentioned they had another Prius w/ the same configuration coming in around late August, and would offer that to me plus the $300 price increase. Haggled some more, and they agreed to match the original price. Considering waiting for the 2006 models instead due to next year's tax credit. To date, the dealer has not actually charged my card for the deposit.