1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Canberra International Electric Vehicle Festival - 12 October 2013

Discussion in 'International Owners' started by Braddles.au, Oct 7, 2013.

?
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, and I've contacted them about exhibiting my car, bike, boat, plane

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. EV is a fad. Hydrogen is the future!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Braddles.au

Braddles.au DEFAnitely using an EBH

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    The Canberra International EV festival is on Saturday 12 October 2013 from 1000 to 1600 at City Walk, Canberra City, between the fountain and carousel.(Google Maps)

Canberra International Electric Vehicle Festival

As always, there will be a variety of vehicles ranging including cars, karts and motorbikes. (Might even be a boat or two.)
    I don't have the final list, but I'd expect that the Detroit Electric (original, not remake) will be there and may even be offering rides. Not bad for a car that is almost 100 years old and doesn't have a steering wheel.

And yes, there will be PHEV Prii as well.

And after the CIEVF there's Roller Derby at Tuggeranong as part of the Spin Festival when the Vice City Rollers take on some hapless interstate team that simply doesn't stand a chance.
    SPIN — Canberra 100
    (I probably shouldn't promote Spin until they reinstate the CIEVF as an event on their website and calendar. It is still in their printed brochures and PDF.)

Note: I'm not in the club, I'm just interested in EV. Please contact Canberra EV for anything else.