1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Can't transfer Bluetooth Address book

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Nos402, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Nos402

Nos402 Junior Member

A while back I did successfully transfer by Sony z525a address book to the prius via bluetooth. I realized that I'd added some new numbers since then and wanted to update it tonight.

I can not get it to work this time and I'm baffled. I go to info>telephone>settings>transfer data, and when I press "start transfer" it disconnects from its bluetooth connection to my phone and sayd "send address book from phone" on the Prius screen. The strange thing is that the "cancel" button is grayed out and can not be pressed. When I try to send my address book from the phone, the phone never sees any devices to send the address book to.

Like I said, obviously I transferred it in the past but can't get it to work again. Any ideas? I even completely deleted the address book and started from scratch and still nothing.