1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Check out this tricked out Prius!!!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by toyotablackbox, May 8, 2007.

1. toyotablackbox

toyotablackbox New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five

Attached Files:

2. San_Carlos_Jeff

San_Carlos_Jeff Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(toyotablackbox @ May 8 2007, 12:58 PM) [snapback]437701[/snapback]</div>
    I wish there were some pics of the "panoramic sunroof". That's a crazy mod!

3. electricdisciple

electricdisciple New Member

it'd look nicer without the body kit...

4. darelldd

darelldd Prius is our Gas Guzzler

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Says $80k in mods?! Yikes. Of course one of the mods is "hidden door handles" and yet I can sure see them both on the inside and outside. Who are they hiding them from? Not the camera, apparently.

And what are the retractable "kid's sears" in the back? Seats?
    And the "molded side mirrors" sure look factory to me!

5. priussoris

priussoris New Member

I like the body kit but all that and no visor over the MFD??? should have a leather hood to match

6. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    dang, the interior looks sweet! They actually replaced all the silver trim, rather than just stick on the wood trim!

I like the steering wheel.

7. NuShrike

NuShrike Active Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(darelldd @ May 8 2007, 12:32 PM) [snapback]437735[/snapback]</div>
    There's a curve on the backside of those mirrors that's definitely not factory. You would think they would've modded it with auto-fold side-blinker mirrors instead.

Where's the extended rear spoiler? Is that extended Kenstyle front/rear spoilers I see? Did they replace all the plastic interior surfaces (such as the dash and doors) with stitched leather? Wow!

Only TRD suspension mod? Where's the other plates and bracing? Where's the EV mod? :)

It's me, but that wood looks really out of place.

8. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Could someone please wipe the finger prints off the MFD?

9. GripperDon

GripperDon New Member

I love the H out of it. Got to be the best looking Pirus in the country. Sure maybe some stuff we can't see, But if it is really nice I could love it. Sure not your farther Pirus boring. Hey add a visor over the display, it's a base to buil on. Improve the sound insulation with Dyna matt, up the sound system quality, whatever. a More mono chrome darker pain would reduce the power of the wheel flair and retain their style. I love it wish I could run over there and look at it.

10. SomervillePrius

SomervillePrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    It's not a bad mod. at all! I don't like the look of the rear headlight but overall it's a cool ride.

11. geekforums

geekforums New Member

I like the rims... Not sure about the WideBody... Although I would not mind Kens BodyKit...

12. geekforums

geekforums New Member

Question To All??? How Do You Tint The Lights? How Much? Where ETC, ETC??... Thanks PC'ers....

13. chinalfr2

chinalfr2 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    This is what missing from my ride, a Panaromic Sunroof. :wub: :wub: :wub:

14. geekforums

geekforums New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chinalfr2 @ May 9 2007, 11:05 AM) [snapback]438240[/snapback]</div>
    Do you have any pix of your Prius? I saw your sig. You have several mods I am interested in. Can you elaborate more with pix, descriptions, conclusions, costs, etc...??? Thanks :)

15. subarutoo

subarutoo New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I like the wheels and the tail lights. I hate the stock clear tail lights. That fad went away 5 years ago, or never was.

16. cireecnop1

cireecnop1 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Very nice!!! too bad I already bought one or else I'd be sporting this thing around town.

17. BORNGEARHEAD

BORNGEARHEAD New Member

That is a very sexy car!

I think with the color of the interior and exterior, I would have chose the carbon fiber look for the interior pieces over the woodgrain finish, or maybe something like a stainless or pewter look. To me, the woodgrain looks out of place.

18. Rxmxsh

Rxmxsh Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(geekforums @ May 9 2007, 04:48 AM) [snapback]438161[/snapback]</div>
    Google "VHT NightShades"

19. ezbeth

ezbeth New Member

Hello! so, this is my first posting with the Prius Chat, but I read a lot of the posts before I bought my new touring prius in metalic grey.

I really love this car, especially how on the simple level it has no 'hybrid' or 'toyota' silver metal tags on the sides and bumper. I was wondering, does anyone know how to take those metal bits off without damaging the car? I was thinking of using dental floss (as I read on another posting) and maybe "Goo Gone"? I have never done this before, so I want to make sure I don't damage the paint.

Thanks!!!!

20. bgdrewsif

bgdrewsif New Member

Phoenix, Arizona (formerly Bowling Green, Ohio)
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Why on earth would someone add $80,000 of add-on crap to a $26,000 car??? I think that woodgrain and leather on the dash looks TERRIBLE... the outside looks dumb and juvenile (i am not a fan of the "pimped-out" look...) The rear of the car with all that blackened stuff is awful looking too...

The only thing I like about this monstrosity are the leather seats and the rear seat headrest screen... but if you are going to do one why not both headrests with rear monitors??? Perhaps it is just me but I tell people my car came pre-pimped at the factory (I really have told my friends this when they tell me what poinless and outrageously expensive things I need to add to my Barcelona Baby...)

Well, I defnitely would not blow $33,000 + for this car and the reserve has not even been met yet! Idiots!