1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dianne's SoCal PlugIn deals for Springtime 2015

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by DianneWhitmire, Apr 18, 2015.

1. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    editing, May update here.

#1 DianneWhitmire, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited: May 9, 2015
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    is that 25k after gumint rebate? yikes!

3. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    PLUG INS!! Good thru June 1, 2015:
    I have HOV decals for most all of my in stock cars now.
    These deals include immediate HOV stickers on most all of my in-stock cars but please hurry - these are running out fast!
    The CA HOV stickers are good thru January of 2019. 110 Fastrak also free with proper transponder!

If you have a Prius model currently registered to you, or to your address, let me know as there's $500 bonus cash that will bring the lease or buy payments lower.

The plug in pricing below is for the 2015 models, and you can choose between a $2,000 rebate,or0% for 60 months with $1000 subvention cash added, or Lease with TFS $2,500 cash bonused to drive offs with a super super duper low lease rate. That lease cash is factored into the quotes below as it's used for drive offs and cap reduction.

Base Prius Plug-in is just like a Prius III but has more standard features like seat heaters and REAL alloy wheels instead of the plastic wheel covers. These are also trimmed out very nicely with the silver painted door handles, silver accents front and rear, and you'll have the California HOV/Carpool lane access. The only caveat is that you are giving up a spare tire... but for the sake of carpool access and far better fuel economy when you plug into any standard plug that's 15A! Most average 70-95 to 100+ MPG when plugging in faithfully.

2015 Prius PlugIN. I have 79 base models in all 5 color choices. And, a few advanced too!

Base:$27,388 AFTER $2,000 REBATE deducted! (add $360 for the pearl white paint choice).

NOTE: There's also $500 loyalty cash on Prius models but it's got some fine print involving currently registered Prius to either YOU or to your home address so check with me to make sure you qualify for it.

Buy? Use the 0 apr and the $1000 cash (in lieu of the $2K rebate).

That's easy math. No $2K rebate but there is a 1000 cash added bonus to it. With 0 apr, payments just $475 + the sales tax/title fees can be amortized at 0 as well!

Lease? With great credit, it's $0 from you in drive offs, and Toyota fronts $2500 to you as drive offs/cap reduction.
    Payment is approx $339 plus tax a month for 35 more months.
    12K annual. INCLUDES HOV stickers on most all my in-stock cars but please hurry - these are running out fast!

(Add approx $11 a month for pearl white color choice) all terms require good to great credit.

Want to add some extras? I can add leather ($1300), Homelink auto-dimming mirror ($400), HID headlamps ($400).

I have several advanced : gray here, and the pearl white or the silver coming!!

Reach me, text me, email me!!

Dianne Whitmire
    cell phone 949-689-0717
    office phone 310-522-2317
    [email protected]