Welcome to PriusChat

We'd love to have you join our community and participate in the conversation! Sign up for FREE today.

easiest route for cable from trunk through backseat

Discussion in 'Generation 1 Prius Discussion' started by carangil, Jan 26, 2012.

Social Buttons

1. carangil

carangil New Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I recently got a 2001 Prius, and in my old car I occasionally ran an amateur radio. I kept a mag mount antenna in the trunk, and ran the cable between the back seats into the passenger area of the car. The Prius seats don't fold down; what's the easier way to get a cable running from the trunk into the passenger are0a?

A couple spots of rear panel where the rear speakers are mounted is visible from the trunk, I could just poke a hole through it, but I imagine there is an existing route I can take without modifying the car.