Welcome to PriusChat

We'd love to have you join our community and participate in the conversation! Sign up for FREE today.

Edmunds Inside Line suffers charging problem, range anxiety, and goofy indicators on 2009 Mini E

Discussion in 'EV (Electric Vehicle) Discussion' started by cwerdna, Dec 22, 2009.

Social Buttons

1. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    2009 Mini E: I Can't Live Like This

I've seen similar behavior on trip computers w/distance to empty of my 350Z and former 02 Maxima along w/other cars. Only thing is, range on those cars isn't nearly as short...
  2. ljbad4life

ljbad4life New Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2004 Prius

I can honestly say that those Mini E(s) were not constructed very well. many have failing transmissions, problems staying on (they shut down randomly). I just hope thats not the impression that people are getting about all EVs because of the MINI E.