1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Florida HOV Sticker

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Vincent, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Vincent

Vincent Don't Wait Until Tomorrow

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I just received my Florida HOV sticker

Costs $5.00 per year, received in a week and you get just one 3x4" sticker that fits neatly on the right side of the rear hatch lower glass. You also get a separate "HOV" vehicle registration card.

I'm ready for the next traffic jam on I-95.

2. gbrehm

gbrehm New Member

Enjoy it while you can. We've found in VA there are competing interests for the HOV lanes. I haven't looked at the FL situation but I know there is already resistance to the CA stickers.

gb

3. Vincent

Vincent Don't Wait Until Tomorrow

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Just a reminder that there's a Florida HOV sticker program for $5 a year with no waiting line.

gbrehm is right about a lot of HOV lane competing interests. HOV Enforcement sucks in Florida, but for $5 you can use the HOV lanes legally.

4. jayarek

jayarek Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Get the I-95 Express sticker for free for the Miami-Dade section

5. Jedi2099

Jedi2099 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I got the I-95 Express Sticker but i cant bring myself to install it. I dont get the point of this oversized sticker for the front windshield - thats gonna block some of my view - when what they check for is if your Licence plate # is in the Database when you run the Tollbooth.

At least put the sticker on the back of the car - maybe as an addon to the Existing FL HOV sticker - You dont even see that since its so low on the back glass.

Note: I hardly ever drive on I-95 - im sure if i used it everyday - id get over it to avoid that traffic - But still - Just an observation.. :)

6. bzyrice

bzyrice Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    How do u get the sticker?