1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Funny - it's catching on!

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by KYBlue, Aug 3, 2014.

1. KYBlue

KYBlue Active Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE
    Within 2 months of my purchase the guy next door bought a black PC3, then about 3 months after that the house 2 down bought a Light Blue PC2. Now the house 2 up's daughter has bought a Black PC2.

It was odd enough when the trash company gave us all blue garbage cans and dictated that we use them, soon the neighborhoods cars and trash cans will all be the same!

Ashlem likes this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    amazing! after 10 years, i'm still the only prius on my block, in my neighborhood. there are quite a few at whole foods though...

3. Kurt Weiske

Kurt Weiske Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I bought a 2014 charcoal gray PiP, mostly because it was the only color not on my block yet. :)

4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    ah, the benefits of living in california.:cool:

TC400 and ztanos like this.
  5. coyote303

coyote303 Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I see lots of Priuses in Colorado. However, I have seen very few c's.

6. robertmaria

robertmaria Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    itz funny how we recognize our own cars ! interstingly enough, i like to see WHO is driving it. is it a Judge? Doctor? Teacher? Teenager? there is a certain calmness to them all no matter who the driver is. my only real buyer's remorse is that i coulnd't buy all four Prii versions !! but for now the c1 in itz smallness has itz own rewards. i did NOT want to get stuck helping everyone out to their various house moves and garage sale shopping had i bought the v. the c is big enough for me as the driver and thatz what counts. by the way i still was able to fit a Maytag Dryer in my c and was still even able to fully close the hatch. $50 brand new at a garage sale,,, works great,,, (ok it was the compact one but so wwhat hahahaha)

TC400 likes this.
  7. TC400

TC400 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Pennsylvanians haven't caught on to them yet... They like there pick em up trucks and tahoes. ( Can't blame them on the tahoes lol I would own one too if gas wasn't so pricey. ) Well you know what... we drive whatever we get our hands on.

robertmaria likes this.
  8. Ashlem

Ashlem Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    N/A
    I have seen the prius c in SE Wisconsin maybe 5 times since I bought mine back in March 2013. Lots of regular prius liftbacks though, and a couple of sightings of the v as well.

Oddly enough, once in a while I'll see a regular prius driver tailgating me. Maybe I'm one of those rare sights they don't see every day.