Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Got the "Now you can order" email

Discussion in 'Nissan Hybrids and EVs' started by efusco, Mar 1, 2012.

Social Buttons

1. efusco

efusco Troll Slayer Staff Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    22 months after putting down my deposit (one of the first in the country), I finally got my email that I can order a Leaf in my area.

Well, that reminded me that 1)I have already ordered a Model S, and 2)Nissan has had $99 of my money for 22 months on a car I decided about 20 months ago that I wouldn't order.

So, put in my cancellation, no muss, no fuss, no hassles from the nissan folk (which I really appreciate) and should get my deposit back in 7-30 days.

I do look forward to seeing some leafs in this area soon though.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Your Vehicle Year:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    i also got an email saying i could order in my area, although i don't have an order/deposit in. i love the idea of all ev, but am not sold on owning two vehicles or renting just for those times i'm going 70 miles or whatever.