Welcome to PriusChat

We'd love to have you join our community and participate in the conversation! Sign up for FREE today.

GPS gives relaoding message on power up

Discussion in 'Gen III 2010+ Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Relesom, Mar 15, 2012.

Social Buttons

1. Relesom

Relesom Junior Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    On 2 occasions in the last week or so my GPS screen says "loading" on power up. It says not to turn power off as a status bar moves accross screen. Never happened in the year Ive owned it, until now.
    A lot of personal settings get reset, including the time zone?
    Any suggestions before I call service?:confused:
  2. firepa63

firepa63 Former Prius Owner

Your Vehicle Year:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I've never seen that with my 09. It could be a problem with the DVD player, which should be under warranty. It could also be a dirty DVD disk.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Relesom

Relesom Junior Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    IV