1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Gray leather Headrest set from a 2013 Model 4 New

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Karasmyth, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Karasmyth

Karasmyth Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    If there is interest in a full set of 100% new 2013 light gray leather headrests with a center console please contact and I will post pics and details, also a set of same in gray cloth with 5k miles no real signs of use. The MSRP of this stuff is crazy what gives my mom was ready to toss them out she was so sick of storing them. Gray leather console cover was damaged slightly by the shop when they removed the top section. A local body shop assured both covers are totally ok to be installed.
    Moving and all the spare parts from my families four Gen3 mods and swap outs gotta go asap
    Thank you for reading all this I was handed this task and figured you guys might like a deal better than eBay for me and you. Karasmyth

2. 04priusnow

04priusnow Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I would like to convert my 2010 console to a 2013. Do you only have the armrest? Any other parts? Full leather interior?
    Thanks

LG-G2 ?

3. Karasmyth

Karasmyth Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Sorry for being so late to respond. My mom has the 2010 and the armrest is not the same fit or style. The headrests do fit perfectly. Those are the only parts. Coverking Leatherette in dark gray was a perfect match if you are considering theirs.