Welcome to PriusChat

We'd love to have you join our community and participate in the conversation! Sign up for FREE today.

help mis calibrated the touch screen

Discussion in 'Gen II Prius Technical Discussion' started by jjacks4x, Mar 18, 2012.

Social Buttons

1. jjacks4x

jjacks4x New Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I have a 07 with nav and due to shakey hand I mis calibrated the touch screen and can not get back in to re-cal. Any Help!
  2. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Your Vehicle Year:
    2007 Prius
    I would try disconnecting the 12V battery for a few minutes to see if this will "reset" the calibration.

If that didn't work, I would try disconnecting the NAV ECU under the drivers seat, then powering up the car, then powering down the car and reconnecting the NAV.

I don't know if either will work, since I've never tried to calibrate the NAV.