1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Help on posting a reply to a topic

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by The Ericsons, Mar 30, 2005.

1. The Ericsons

The Ericsons New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I thought I was sending a reply by writing in the box appearing at the bottom of the topic I was reading; however, I started a new topic with my reply. What did I do wrong? Thanks.

2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    if you mean typing in the quick reply box at the bottom of the post, that should have been all you needed to do.

another option would be the "quote" button in the upper right of any post. click on it and it will bring up a new window with the quote already there.

try to repond to this post using either method

3. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Sounds like you may have inadvertantly hit the [​IMG] button when you should have hit the "Submit" button down under the Quick Reply box.

4. The Ericsons

The Ericsons New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III

Thanks, Dave :D :D :D - Here goes with clicking on the Quote box - Jean

5. The Ericsons

The Ericsons New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    And here's another try, Dave, in the Quick Reply box, hitting the Submit button at the bottom (which is what I thought I did the first time, but......)
    Thanks again.

6. lindabecker

lindabecker New Member

I'm new, and I am having a hard time figuring out how this website works. But I do have a question, so wherever this questions turns up, if it is in the wrong place, please help direct me.

I am trying to choose between option packages, and I want to find out what Prius owners and afficianados think about "stability control".

Suggestions?

7. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    stability control will soon be beside airbags and seatbelts as minimum standard safety equipment. as with the aforementioned, new technology is rolled out on high end models first.

8. kidtwist

kidtwist New Member

For a question like this, you should click the "New Topic" button when you're in the Prius Main Forum (now we're in the "PriusChat Website Questions").

Regarding you're question, a lot of people really think VSC (stability control) is important, especially people who live in areas with lots of snow and rain. Consumer Reports has been pushing for it for a long time, and a lot of people in the industry think it's a key feature.

I don't have it myself, it doesn't rain here much and hasn't snowed here since 1949. I'd like to have it, but it would have meant having to buy a much more expensive option package. If money wasn't an issue, I'd certainly have gone for it.

9. bookrats

bookrats New Member

PS to Danny:

The "Search Topic Title Only" feature on the Search page isn't working again. (I know, it was working before the recent downtime.)

FYI...
    [hr:e0d5761e49]
    God! That bookrats kid! Always on about the "Search Topic Title Only" feature! Nag, nag, nag! :)

10. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Yeah, phpbb put out some new security updates, one of which was an update to the search.php page. I still need to update it again with the search topic title code.

Thanks for the reminder!