Welcome to PriusChat

We'd love to have you join our community and participate in the conversation! Sign up for FREE today.

1. TGB4 2014 Prius Convention Hotel Discounts are ending this week. Click for more information. All Access registration with personalized items ends Sept 1. Register now!

Here is the Cheapest Pass-Code Calculator

Discussion in 'Gen II Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by AbuS3ood, Jul 14, 2011.

Social Buttons

1. AbuS3ood

AbuS3ood Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Hi all,
    For those who are interested in getting a cheap Toyota Seed Number to Pass-Code calculator,
    After long suffering,I have managed to get a software can do that efficiently for a low price.
    PM me for any details.
    Tested and working 100% with me, Im using it to reprogram USED smartkeys for Prius and all other Toyotas/Lexus as described in this thread.

- The price is ~375$ :) (the cheapest version of ICC only for Toyota is for 750$ :mad:)
    - The generated code is valid only on your licensed computer, you cant send the code to someone else.

Update 26.07.2011: New calculation for 96 characters Seed Number for TechStream V5.1 and 6.xx is now supported.

Here is eBay Link

Attached Files:

2. AbuS3ood

AbuS3ood Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Its now available on eBay via this Link , to get benifit from eBay Buyer Protection.
  3. musketeer

musketeer New Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    thank you very much man! thats great help.do you also have the tech stream software at affordable price listed on ebay? if not pls list it for me.you may also tell me how much you will sell for me and send me your paypal account if you think listing it will violate the ebay guidelines. Thank you