1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How do I find out what ship my C is on?

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by Hawkfan, May 23, 2012.

1. Hawkfan

Hawkfan New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I see people talking about the ships their C's are on arriving in port. I can't seem to figure out where mine is, but I'm probably missing something really obvious.

When we officially ordered we were given a printout of the car we'd be getting, right down to the VIN #. How do I use this info to find my car????

2. BGGirl

BGGirl Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I would ask your dealership for an update on your C. They can check the computer and it tells them what ship it is on. It should say what date it is due into port. I actually found out the ship before the dealership because of another thread here on Priuschat that listed different ships and when they were leaving port. I knew my C was leaving on April 25 so by process of elimination, I figured out that it was on the Cetus Leader and I was right. Here is the thread...

http://priuschat.com/forums/toyota-prius-plug-in/102735-toyota-plug-in-ship-carriers-73.html

James updates the ships regularly. It is a plug in thread but the C's are on the same ships. :) Good luck! I bet this will help you too Purple!

1 person likes this.
  3. purplewithenvy

purplewithenvy New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Hmm maybe I'll call my sales guy, I know he said that my ship was leaving Japan on the 25th (I think!) so maybe he can tell me when he expects it to arrive in town. He said I should be able to get it the 10th, but I'm not sure if he meant that's when it's arriving into town, or that's when it will be ready for me to pick it up. Although, he said to give or take 5 or so days....sorry I'm rambling :)

4. BGGirl

BGGirl Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I wonder if yours will be on the New Century 1? It just got to Japan and it may load up and be scheduled to leave on on 5-25

5. JamesBurke

JamesBurke Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
  6. BGGirl

BGGirl Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Thanks James!

7. purplewithenvy

purplewithenvy New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Thanks to both of you for helping me! :) I really appreciate it! Now if it could just hurry up and get to Seattle :p

8. The Electric Me

The Electric Me Go Speed Go!

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Just call Toyota Customer Service and say;

My C is on a ship.
    The Ship is on the sea.
    I'd really like to know,
    Where my C is going to be?

You'll end up on hold...and if you repeat it enough, they'll eventually hang up on you.

2 people like this.
  9. WE0H

WE0H Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Ask your sales person. They can find out.

Mike

iPhone :)

10. akh02

akh02 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I haven't had the best luck with ship tracking. My dealer didn't tell me what ship my car was on until 5 days after it had left Japan. Then when it got to port the tracking wasn't enabled for some reason so it never showed up on the ship tracking site. Now my dealer can't seem to tell me if my car is on its way from the port or not. Maybe the whole delivery process would have been less stressful if I hadn't known about the ship tracking. I've still got my fingers crossed that my car will be in by this weekend.