1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Infinity BassLink T

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Xen, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Xen

Xen New Member

[​IMG]

I'm looking to start my upgrade path for better audio, I will start out slow, speakers, then a sub, MAYBE an AMP later, I have had three cars with aftermarket audio and each time I was able to get by without needing an amp (I don't blast the music).

So given the space in the tire compartment, it looks as though this powered sub would work as well no? The only draw back being that there would be no room for a stealth amp in the future.

2. Presto

Presto Has his homepage set to PC

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    That looks like it would fit pretty nicely against the back seats. How tall and wide is that? Also, what is the cost on that nice unit?

3. kpauley

kpauley New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Presto @ Sep 8 2006, 04:26 PM) [snapback]316549[/snapback]</div>

Looks like Crutchfield sells it for $499, posted dimensions are 40-1/4"W x 14-3/4"H x 6-1/2"(D1), 3-3/4"(D2) . Haven't checked the Prius dimensions to see where that would fit well.

The Kenwoods posted dimensions are 15-3/4"W x 3-11/16"H x 9-1/16"D.

Crutchfield's page on the Infinity Basslink

4. Presto

Presto Has his homepage set to PC

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I just measured the back of the Prius and the space right behind the rear seat is ~39" wide. The storage bin is a bit less, so the Infinity likely won't fit without some modification.

5. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Looking at the enlarged picture on crutchfield, it appears as though the mounting flange on the back sticks out about an inch all the way around... if so, it may be possible to remove it (either entirely or just the sides) without too much trouble, possibly allowing it to fit...