1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Leather Seats

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by TEdwa74438, Jun 24, 2007.

1. TEdwa74438

TEdwa74438 New Member

I have the HI Package 3 with my new 07 Prius. I would like to add leather seats and interior as well as XM Satelitte and DVD navigation system.

The dealer has already charged me more than $1,000 to add heated seats to my vehicle now the want $539.00 for the XM radio. Does anyone know where I can purchase toyota products and have the installed wihtout using my dealer? I am willing to order parts if anyone can recommend installers in the Winston-Salem area

Appreciate any help you can offer

2. mjms2b

mjms2b MJ Green

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TEDwards @ Jun 24 2007, 04:09 PM) [snapback]467380[/snapback]</div>

Ebay, Ebay, Ebay.

3. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TEDwards @ Jun 24 2007, 07:09 PM) [snapback]467380[/snapback]</div>
    Welcome to the site. Everything you mention is an aftermarket part. Shop around. Garmin & Tom Tom seem to be the most popular brands mentioned on the site for Nav systems.

4. LYLUVLY

LYLUVLY New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TEDwards @ Jun 24 2007, 04:09 PM) [snapback]467380[/snapback]</div>
    if you do not mind having a portable unit, try this one out. We fell into it strictly by luck.
    Costco had the Magellan C2200T on sale for $250. Since Costco is so generous on
    returns, we bought to try it out. Gads. what a good buy. The unit fits snugly onto the
    shelf provided by the CD door under the radio, strictly by friction. It does not move nor slide.
    This unit calls out streets by NAME when you are ready for the turn. My wife loves it almost
    more than our 07 Prius #3pkg

[attachmentid=9195]

Attached Files:

5. BethlehemPrius

BethlehemPrius New Member

Howdy,

I bought my Siruis unit from this outfit. I would not buy it from the dealership, 1. they rip you off, 2. they don't place the antenna on the roof, they put it on the windshield which isn't a professional install.

The place here http://www.factoryinteractive.com/PriusXM/ isn't a terrible place as far as price goes and he does give you good instructions for the installation, very easy to do!

good luck. :)

6. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Leather - Katzkins (www.katzkins.com)
    Heated Seats - Katzkins (ventilated also available!)
    XM Satellite - dealer? or aftermarket unit from Best Buy
    Navigation System - Aftermarket (TomTom, Garmin, Magellan, Mio, Pioneer, JVC, Clarion, Sony etc). My suggestion is to stick with the first four I've listed.