1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Michelin X-Ice Tires for sale -- used one season

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by corax, Mar 2, 2011.

1. corax

corax Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Sorry for making my first post here a FS--I've been quietly lurking and learning over the last five years!

I have a set of 4 Michelin X-Ice 185/65 R15 88Q studless winter tires which I used for one Colorado winter on my 2005 Prius. They were great! But, I had to leave Colorado and now that I am in Texas, and soon moving to Florida, I just don't need them.

They are not on rims. I'd like to get $200+ for them, as they are barely used, but please make an offer.

I don't know how to work shipping on something so big like this, so ideally you are passing through the DFW area some time, or you know about how to ship these reasonably.

The tires are currently located near Forth Worth, Texas. Thanks!

2. walterm

walterm Active Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    I sent you a PM about these.

3. corax

corax Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Bump. These tires are still available. Winter is coming! I just don't need them and I'm sure we can make a deal. Shipping looks to be about $100 from what I've found. I'd be willing to meet for delivery within reason. Make an offer :)

4. bagwell

bagwell Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    can u post pics plz of tread depth?....I'm moving fron houston to denver Nov 1 and will driving thru DFW area