1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My Prius at an Obscure Beach...

Discussion in 'Prius Owner Photos' started by Mystery Squid, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

2. Salsawonder

Salsawonder New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I have a strange suspicion that you are not missing your previous roost of the NorthEast area.....

Just remember....no snow, no snow tires, no scraping ice off the windshield, just babes in bikinis year round!

Oh yeah, No winter hit on mileage!!

3. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Salsawonder @ Aug 8 2006, 12:31 AM) [snapback]299477[/snapback]</div>
    :lol:

Yup, that's about right! They've got it all wrong up there! hahahahaaha

Funny thing is, I know a few FL natives that haven't been to the beaches in YEARS... :eek: Guess it's kind of like NYC, the last place the locals want to go to is the Empire State Building... hahah, grass is always greener on the other side... You've just got to spend enough time on one side to enjoy the other...!

My mileage has sucked though, FL pretty much consists of these big arse straights and intersections where everyone just punches it when the light turns green. My average, keeping my driving style relatively the same, has dropped to 50, whereas up in New England, it was aroud 57... :ph34r: