1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

National Drive Electric Week: Huntington Beach, CA September 20

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by PriusC_Commuter, Aug 11, 2014.

1. PriusC_Commuter

PriusC_Commuter Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    National Drive Electric Week Event - Huntington Beach
    I registered to attend the event. Only 5 Prius Plug-in's registered thus far? There better be more of you locals attending. I'll be taking the fam with me so I won't be volunteering or showcasing, but I hope to see some of you there.

2. Priusmpg

Priusmpg Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Thanks, didn't even know this was happening. Just registered!

PriusC_Commuter likes this.
  3. Redmonddk

Redmonddk New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    As the Program Coordinator for National Drive Electric Week, I would like to invite EVERYONE across the country to bring their PIP to a local event. You can find registered events at driveelectricweek.org. If there is not an event near your home, there is still time to create one! Not all events are as large as Huntington Beach. Some events are simply 6 or so EVs and PHEVs at a green living festival or farmer's market. All events are a celebration of EV drive - music, food, fun and sharing our vehicles with the general public. While it is fun to talk tech with fellow EV owners, these events are to educate the general public who know little about plugging in.

All events are taking place between September 15-21, 2014, and will be advertised through Sierra Club membership and PSAs on NPR.

At the moment, there are only 15 PiPs registered for events throughout the country. I know we can get at least 100 by end of August. Join an event and share your vehicle with your community!

Dan Redmond
    National Drive Electric Week Program coordinator
    Plug In America
    [email protected]

owner of 2012 PIP, 30,000 miles 25%EV, 75% Hybrid

PriusC_Commuter likes this.
  4. bilbo04096

bilbo04096 Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Registered a month ago for the Portland, Maine event. I think two of the 15 PiPs Dan mentions will showcase here, but I know there are more in the area.

5. PriusC_Commuter

PriusC_Commuter Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
  6. madmike23

madmike23 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Will the Diamond Bar location be as big? That location is closer to me. Same Day. Thanks.

Only 2 Prius's registered to that location.