1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

NEW 17" Persona wheels for sale

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Hung, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Hung

Hung Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    Just bought a 2013 Prius Persona with Sport package, comes with forged sport wheels, so I don't need the Persona wheels that came with the package. Looking for $1000 but make me an offer and I'll see what I can do. Comes with chrome lugs. They came on the car, dealer took them off to add sport package and tires were moved from these wheels to new wheels. I have no use for them, just looking for some money for new tires. Message or reply with an email address for pics or an offer. Shipping will be on buyer if you're not in the Raleigh, NC area. If local, I'm willing to meet at a public place. Cash only. Thanks.

Internet stock pic: [​IMG]

2. Hung

Hung Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    I'll throw in brand new toyota center caps too... I bought the car with 17 miles on the odometer so these wheels have less than that many miles on them. WHEELS ONLY, no tires.

3. Hung

Hung Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
  4. Hung

Hung Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    Price drop: $800

5. Hung

Hung Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    no bites?

6. 2010PriusIII

2010PriusIII Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Two suggestions: 1) if you don't have pics of the actual item for sale, then you have nothing for sale. ;) (i.e., a stock photo doesn't count) and 2) even with your price drop, the price is high-ish (n) compared to other sales here given no tires nor TPMS.

7. -1-

-1- Don

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    :)Photos before purchase would be a requirement. As seventeen mile take offs, condition should be excellent. I recently purchased a set after passing on a earlier set with regret. Not a bad price actually since the Persona is out of production, and so are the wheels. Available only through Toyota parts with a Persona VIN. I like the style of the Prius 5 wheels, and I like the color and look of the Persona wheels the best. Can't say I've seen any aftermarket Prius wheels from members that I like better. This is one of only three sets I've seen available for sale.

8. Hung

Hung Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    Photos I have of the wheels with boxes...

Attached Files:

9. Hung

Hung Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    I also don't think $800 is too much to ask considering the rarity of this set. Like you pointed out, no persona vin, no wheels, and being that this is 1 of 3 sets posted, I think I have every right to ask for a MINIMUM of $800. As another forum person has suggested to me, I shouldn't budge on price due to how rare they are and that they're genuine and not knock-offs.

10. 2010PriusIII

2010PriusIII Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Hey, no one is taking away your right to ask whatever you want. Heck, ask for a MINIMUM of $80,000. Just don't be surprised if another month goes by and you have no sale. Just don't shoot the messenger.

11. -1-

-1- Don

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    :)You can't compare the Persona wheels the seller has advertised to anything other than the other two sets that sold. I know what the other two sets sold for and his price is lower.

:)More than a tad bit of arrogance on your part, Mr Messenger. Instead of a lot of negatives, how about, "good luck with the sale" to a fellow forum member?

Hung likes this.
  12. Hung

Hung Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    I purchased a 2013 Prius Persona with the sport package and came with two sets of rims. I've decided to keep the forged sport runs and want to get rid off the persona wheels... Looking for $900. I'm currently located in Raleigh, NC. Message me for pics, they're pretty much brand new. Not a single blemish.

13. Myke

Myke New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Are these still available? I'm interested in them if they are.

14. Hung

Hung Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    Already sold, sorry buddy

Hung