1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Owner/Member Needing Some Advice

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Kevininsc, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Kevininsc

Kevininsc New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Greetings Everyone:

My wife and I are the proud new owners of a 2015 Prius 3 and have some questions that someone might be able to answer.

First: Are the Classio Seat covers the recommended choice for the Prius? (We have the 3 version that has the light cloth seats and we are smokers who are affraid of burning holes in these). Also, if these are the best ones, where did you purchase them?

Second: Are there any other options for an ashtray insert other than using one of the two cup holders?(my wife is on the short side and has to put the seat fairly close. This makes using the prius ashtray insert for the cupholder almost behind her and rather hard to use while driving (I don't have that problem though).

I thought that I would ask if any of you were having this problem and found a solution as to an alternate location for an ashtray. I know we should just quit smoking (easier said than done!).

I'm sure I will have many more questions, but for now, these are two things that need to be done first.

Thank you in advance.
    Kevin

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome and congrats!(y) sorry, i can't answer either question.:oops:

3. The Electric Me

The Electric Me Go Speed Go!

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I don't know if Clazzios are THE recommended choice. But they are a popular choice.

I would search threads right here concerning Clazzio's and Seat Covers and come to your own opinion.

I think Clazzio's look great, and they get good reviews not only here for Prius but in other automotive vehicle forums as well. I actually like my cloth seats. But if I keep the Prius long enough and/or the cloth becomes damaged and starts looking bad? Then I think I'll go to Clazzio's.

I know of no formal insert that would "make" an ashtray. I know my Honda, had a "change drawer" that more or less was like an ashtray. Toyota provides nothing like this with the Prius.

I think Wal-Mart or many populace automotive accessory departments sell "Cups" that can be used for everything from change, to I would think ash's. But I know of no formal....specifically designed to BE an ashtray product.

Accordlayingkit and F8L like this.