1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

NorCal Meet

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by The Critic, Mar 23, 2012.

1. WE0H

WE0H Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Plugs :confused: ah I get it. PIP ;)

I'll have to figure out somehow to get my car out there when you guys are having another nice sunny day meet. Gotta have some other stuff planned though to make the nearly 4k mile round trip worth it. Hotel costs will be the stinker :(

Mike

2. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Yup, 2 PiPs and a Volt. :) Cproaudio removed his Enginer kit or we would have had 4 prong power!

Yeah, that would be a hell of a trip for you. Maybe you could come visit Yosemite, Monterey and such. :)

3. WE0H

WE0H Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Make it a tour of the West Coast :) I'd have to get in some shopping while I was out there though. Goodwill outlet's in Sacramento are nice, a bit higher priced than the Great Lakes States but still fun to dig :p

I honestly thought that Volt was ugly. Reminds me of a Cruze :eek: I'd rather drive a Salsa 2nd Gen than that thing :p

Mike

4. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Like this? :p

Attached Files:

5. WE0H

WE0H Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    No doubt. Wished we had the funds back then to buy it from you. Denise is wanting her own 3rd Gen Liftback after I told her no way she was going to drive my car. Her seat is that right seat or stay home :p She like moonroof's so watch her get a Four Solar. I told her to trade her Sky RL in on it :pound:

Mike

6. WE0H

WE0H Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Dang that car sat real low. The first pic looks like a Prius advertisement with the clouds in the background. Freakin cool.

Mike