1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Pimped my PiP!

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by Jozo, May 8, 2012.

1. Jozo

Jozo PIP PIP HOORAY!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I am so in love with my PiP. I have pimped her out with lower rocker moldings, body side moldings, illuminated door sill protectors, rear bumper appliqué, floor mats, the dealer-offered interior and exterior protection, and the Carmate upholder tray. There is a yellow and white flower affixed to my dash, courtesy of my significant other.:clap2::clap2::

And, just in case anyone doesn't know what I'm driving, my new, personalized Yosemite plates are now on my car and they say 'PIP NO1'. All I need now are my HOV stickers and I will be fully pimped out!

I generally drive with the back seats down and an old antique quilt covering them. This is where my dog reigns supreme on weekends. He never leaves home without a tennis ball, so there is always at least one in the back, along with a water dish, ball flinger, leash, and a bunch of reusable grocery bags. So green and so pimped!:D

2. crewdog

crewdog Acting Ensign Prius Prime

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
  3. wiggleman

wiggleman Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Lovely!!! I installed seat covers (nice grey, with a "tribal" dolphin design) and soon will have a hitch to carry my bikes.

4. bilofsky

bilofsky Privolting Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Chevy Volt
    Ummm ... it's tough to restrain from commenting when you pimp out your car and then someone installs a couple of b****es.

5. andyprius

andyprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    To each his own! This is an open,polite forum composed of average to more intelligent contributors. Views expressed diplomatically should always be welcome!

6. Jozo

Jozo PIP PIP HOORAY!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    LOLOL!!!:rockon: