1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Please advise on Saratoga Springs Toyota Dealer

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by nyprius, Dec 7, 2007.

1. nyprius

nyprius Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I just moved to Saratoga Springs and am planning to get my car serviced at New Country Toyota on route 50 in Saratoga Springs, NY. I saw a specific forum for upstate NY and was hoping someone on it might have experience with this dealer.

I've been to great Toyota dealers and I've been to bad ones. I'm hoping this dealer falls into the former category. If anyone on this forum has experience with New Country, please let me know what you thought of them. Did they do good work at a fair price?

Thanks, Frank

2. judymcfarland

judymcfarland Queen of Moral Indignation

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I have friends in the Lake George area who prefer this dealer to the Glens Falls one. Can't speak from experience because I live in Wisconsin, but the friends have a Toyota truck & a Corolla. (And a serious case of Prius envy)

3. nyprius

nyprius Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
  4. nyprius

nyprius Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Thanks Judy!!!

5. wiiawiwb

wiiawiwb Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I just purchased my second Prius from New Country on Exit 15. I also purchased a 4Runner from them. I really like their service and found it to be quick and courteous.

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Horse Toothed Jackass

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I have heard that New Country Toyota in Saratoga Springs is a good dealer, while I have heard that Glens Falls Toyota are a bunch of crooks!

If you are willing to travel, you might get a better deal at some of the downstate Toyota dealers who sell more volume.

While I own a 2001 Prius (which I bought used), I recently bought a 2008 Toyota Tacoma pick-up truck at Westbury Toyota on Long Island (which is near where my parents live) because they beat all of the prices I was given by the dealers near me.

7. Yankees251

Yankees251 Black Touring HI Package

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    New Country highly recommended.

8. nyprius

nyprius Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Thanks everyone for the feedback on the New Country (Saratoga Springs) and Glen Falls Toyota Dealers. I'm glad I live in Saratoga Springs!