1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Price for pano roof & leather seat options individually?

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by Karen Mickleson, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Karen Mickleson

Karen Mickleson New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I'm wanting to get a Prius v (lowercase v) Three and add the panoramic roof and 'leather' seats. The True Car price shows pano roof at invoice price at $1051 (MSRP $1180), but don't show such a price for the leather option. A local salesperson on phone said you can order leather seat option in the v Three, but wasn't sure what the price is.

Searches for 'individual price of options' only yield dealers or commercial sites. Anyone know a site that shows these options and their respective prices reliably?

Thanks,
    K

2. rdgrimes

rdgrimes Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    N/A
    Pretty sure that the Softex (not leather) seats are only available in the Five package.

3. mikefocke

mikefocke Prius v Three 2012, Avalon 2011

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    The Softex seats and armrests are available in a kit from Southeast Toyota Distributors with a Toyota part number. I had them put on my v3 by the Toyota dealer (who farmed out the job to an auto upholstery shop) before I took delivery. They look stock and no complaints after 15k+ miles. I did not ask for heated seats.

4. Offline

Offline Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I've never bought from them but leatherseats_dot_com Home has a leather kit for the Prius v that includes front and rear seat upholstery for $699. I don't much like the Softex in our Prius v Five - reminds me of the clammy MB-Tex vinyl seats in the 240 Diesel we drove through the 1980's. My preference is cloth but that is hard to get in an otherwise highly equipped vehicle.

5. mikefocke

mikefocke Prius v Three 2012, Avalon 2011

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    My concern with the Toyota cloth interior was the armrests and center console and how they would stain when I drove the car after a golf outing and I had sunscreen and sweat mixed on my arms. Make sure any kit includes those items and not just the seats.