Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Prius and Mac min - Perfect together????

Discussion in 'Gen II Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by tripsied, Mar 3, 2008.

Social Buttons

1. tripsied

tripsied New Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2008 Prius
    Hey all,

I got a Mac mini over Christmas and a 2008 black Prius, Package #6 2 weeks ago (affectionately termed: the Stealth Bomber).

I have been searching for the past several days for any threads on here about sticking a Mac mini in my Prius but keep getting stuff that is totally unrelated to mac mini's. I have a feeling that I may have missed a thread somewhere along the line. Could someone point me in the right direction, being that I keep getting lost?

Lastly, has anyone tried this yet and if not, anyone in NJ wanting to work on it??
  2. Bob64

Bob64 Sapphire of the Blue Sky

Your Vehicle Year:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A