Welcome to PriusChat

We'd love to have you join our community and participate in the conversation! Sign up for FREE today.

Prius fleet vehicles

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by galaxee, Mar 23, 2005.

Social Buttons

1. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Your Vehicle Year:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thought you all might enjoy knowing my school uses a fleet of classic prii for most of their light driving. Obviously they have to use trucks for maintenance and such, and they have a lot of buses running around campus. But it's kinda nice to know they thought ahead and bought a whole bunch of prii. And they have good taste.

Makes it confusing though, trying to figure out who is driving a prius because it's their car vs who is just driving their 'work vehicle' :?
  2. nmrickie

nmrickie Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2010 Prius
    I noticed that the probation office near our court has two new Prii with government plates in its parking lot!
  3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North Staff Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    :( Mine uses EV vehicles. They have one smart fortwo and fleet of pickups for the dirty work.
  4. skruse

skruse Senior Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    The community I work in (Kingsburg CA) has RAV4 EV and other EV vehicles. Several utility districts in California have a large quantity of EV vehicles with photovoltaic-assisted recharging stations.