1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Mechanic in Denver/Metro Area?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by HydroZoom, Aug 8, 2010.

1. HydroZoom

HydroZoom Bring on the fuel cells...

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Does anyone know of an HONEST, reasonably priced Prius mechanic in the Denver/Metro area? I'm looking to build a long-term relationship with somebody I can trust.

Thanks in advance!!

2. LovingLife

LovingLife Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    The repair shop Stang Automotive I've been using for my Toyota 4Runner I know has a Prius certified repair technician on their staff.

We Offer Auto Repair in the Broomfield 80020 Area

I've been pleased with there work to date. The biggest job they've done for me so far was replacing the transmission in my 4Runner.

1 person likes this.
  3. HydroZoom

HydroZoom Bring on the fuel cells...

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks, LL! I also found a place called Lexota in Evergreen that seems to be quite good. The owner used to work as a mechanic for Toyota. Their website is lexota dot com.

4. 3prongpaul

3prongpaul Hybrid Shop Owner, worked on 100's of Prius's

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    We are a "Hybrids only" repair shop in Boulder.
    Call us for a 2nd opinion if you get a scary estimate from someone else.
    www.boulderhc.com 303-325-7411

#4 3prongpaul, Feb 10, 2013
    Last edited: May 18, 2015
    salyavin and kmeier like this.
  5. scott.in.colorado

scott.in.colorado Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I AM NOT tied to Paul, at Boulder Hybrid, at all.. but I was just at his shop this morning for the 1st time. He was kind enough to answer a post I had to reprogram my TPMS sensor in a wheel - which when my tire recently blew it wrecked the TPMS sensor. I met Paul at his shop, he programmed the TPMS, and we had a great talk for about 30 minutes. He took my car for a test ride with me as I told him about the steering wheel pulling a bit to the left - he thought it was OK but recommended another shop if I wanted it checked out. I'll tell you Paul is here to help.. and a good resource if you are in this area.

kmeier likes this.