1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Replacing original tires that Came with my 08' Prius

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by lupinzaiii, Apr 2, 2009.

1. lupinzaiii

lupinzaiii New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    so one of my tires got a screw in it today and in the process of looking for places to patch it for a reasonable price i got to noticing the tread and saw that it was starting to get worn down pretty good. Just about to hit 25k on my car and from what i have been hearing about the tires that come with your newly purchased prius that they were not very good tires. i need help in deciding which tires to get in replacing them. i live near san francisco so we deal with lots of wind when im driving on the freeways and occasionally on the normal roads. i take trips down to la often so i also deal with the high winds on highway 5 and it feels like with these current tires that i have that i have been getting pushed by the wind on the road. also this last rain season driving up on highway 280 i have to deal with alot of puddles and felt my self hydroplaning alot on the road not to mention the fact that california has the worst roads ever. also i dont drive to the snow much but do occasionally. so if anyone has any suggestions as to which tire to get that would be great.

2. firepa63

firepa63 Former Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Do a search on this site for tires...