1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Review of 2015 Toyota Prius

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Arroyo, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Arroyo

Arroyo Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    THE GAME CHANGER
    Final stretch for the third generation Prius

[​IMG]
    “I hope they don’t screw it up.” Those are the words of an engineer that works with Toyota and owns three Priuses (or Prii, as they say among the owners). Model year 2015 represents the final stretch for the third generation Toyota Prius. The car that sent all the car companies back to the drawing board is about to undergo a major change for model year 2016. In the meantime, the current Prius has been honed to hybrid perfection. We review with the current model in its final production run...

Full review: THE GAME CHANGER - Final stretch for the third-generation Prius

telmo744 and KennyGS like this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    nice article, thanks! (i hope they don't either:cool:)

3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    *Moved to news section*

4. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I think it's pretty cool that the GenIII is ending production yet no non-PHEVs could best it in average fuel economy, in North America, during its entire production period. It will retire as a champ. Well, assuming they don't wait to long to release GenIV.......

5. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    We'll see if they get more serious about interior design / execution or if they just check a feature box without scrutinizing their work: "Yep, it's got a telescoping steering wheel ...( it's not worth a S#%^), but yep it's got one. ;) "

#5 cycledrum, Nov 8, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  6. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    The article fails to mention anything about comfort or driver / ergonomic refinement.

I could take / load a photo of my right elbow landing smack in that cupholder while holding steering wheel (btw, don't bother suggesting to hold 35" sleeve arms up and outstretched on wheel at all times, k?)

Best car that Toyota makes? Not even close. Camry is Toyota's best car.