Welcome to PriusChat

We'd love to have you join our community and participate in the conversation! Sign up for FREE today.

Solar Hybrid emblem

Discussion in 'Gen III 2010+ Prius Main Forum' started by ghosteh, Nov 22, 2012.

Social Buttons

1. ghosteh

ghosteh Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I can't count the number of people who have assumed that the solar panel on my car is charging the hybrid battery. I've tried to explain to a few what it actually does but they still don't understand & talk about my "solar car". Whatever.

So I thought it would be neat to have a "Solar Hybrid" fender emblem made, just like the factory "Plug-In Hybrid" emblem. Anybody else interested in something like this? I have no idea how many we'd have to have made, but it might be a fun little project that could even earn a few bucks for PriusChat.

Anyone good with photoshop want to take a crack at making a mock-up photo?