1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

This car makes me feel smarter

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by mtlewis, Oct 6, 2011.

1. mtlewis

mtlewis Tinkerer

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Greetings conscientious friends.
    My name is Michael. I am from Mississippi and I joined Prius Chat yesterday. I acquired my 2011 Blizzard Pearl Prius in February. I retired last month so I am looking for excuses to drive. I love this car but I seem to feel the need to personalize it. I added a Stebel Nautilus compact air horn and changed the antenna to a shark fin. I crawled under the car yesterday to see what an adventure it will be when I change the oil. I drove an 09 before deciding but could not get past the looks of that passenger side windshield wiper. I have not really saved any gas or money yet because I can not seem to let the car sit still. My only regret is that I traded my 07 Tacoma on the car so now I have to find a well used truck to replace it. And lastly I LOVE that power mode button. :D

2. DonVentura

DonVentura SoCal Prius Driver

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Welcome aboard!
    I recently joined priuschat.com too. Got my used 2010 Prius IV and love to drive it just like you. I'd love to personalize mine as well but haven't decided how or what I want to do it.
    Don

3. jdcollins5

jdcollins5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Welcome and congratulations. Just the fact that you sold your Tacoma and bought a Prius makes you smarter than the average American :D

4. car compulsive

car compulsive Active Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Welcome! I sold my last pickup last summer - an 02 Dakota that was a member of the repair-of-the-month club. After having a pickup for so many years I wondered how much I'd miss having one. So far, so good. However, with the trading of the Outback for the Prius this year, I don't have any 4WD/AWD vehicles for this winter. I'll have to rely on winter tires alone to get up my somewhat steep driveway.