1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Tire recommendations for 2010 Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by st4nton, Jan 8, 2014.

1. st4nton

st4nton New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I have to replace my tires and am looking for peoples thoughts/recommendations on whats good.

I'd like an all season tire that is quiet, good for mileage, good in rain and of course regular dry conditions. The usual I suppose..

A lot of people seem to like the Ecopia tire from Bridgestone but there seem to be a lot of bad reviews for them on their site..

Any experiences and thoughts you'd like to share are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2. HaroldW

HaroldW Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I like the Goodyear Assurance fuel max. Also Energy Savers are very popular. I have ecopia on my new 2014 gen 3 and like them. Very quiet and smooth. Just drove from British Columbia too California and averaged 4.6 lit. Per. 100 kilometers at at posted speeds with cc.. Car is new so will improve. Tempretures where cold as well! H

st4nton likes this.
  3. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    "Ecopia" is not a specific tire.

What was the original tire? If it served you well, and it's commercially available, go with the same?

My 2 cents: Bridgestone Ecopia EP20, for rolling resistance, price and availability. It is one of the OEM's Toyota's been using.

4. HaroldW

HaroldW Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Mine are the Bridgestone ecopiaEP. 20. H

5. nicoj36

nicoj36 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Mine is irrevelant for the mileage, but I use Pirelli P6 Four Seasons plus. Lol, they're very quiet and has excellent handling and performance.