1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Total Newbie

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Trina G, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Trina G

Trina G New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I am the proud owner of a new 2012 Prius IV. I am in love with every thing there is on it, from every option I could have ever asked for, to the Apple sticker I put on the rear windshield (to annoy my husband). Unfortunately, I only know one other person with a Prius who isn't very knowledgable about cars in general so I have had to narrow my questions to a simple google search. In doing so I have stumbled upon this site several times for how to answers and help in figuring out exactly what the dealership told me which button in settings I go to to save my radio preferences. We have been very happy Jeep owners for years, (I know, not very good mpg there, but in Colorado, to experience the 'great outdoors' it's the best thing there is) and my husband has been a member of local forums and clubs that have trail rides just about every weekend. I have tried several times to figure out how to join a local Prius club but cannot figure it out on this site. Can anyone help? Scenic drives are everywhere in this area and I'd love to join a local club to experience Colorado from the road instead of a trail.

jgilliam1955 likes this.
  2. Bob Hahn

Bob Hahn Wingman08

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Great question. I don't remember see a thread on scenic drives. Perhaps it would be a topic you could start

3. jgilliam1955

jgilliam1955 Sometime your just gotta cry! 2013 Prius 4.

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Where u live the drives would be great. In virginia we have the Ocean and our little mountains:rolleyes:
    A lot of us head to NC to the outter banks for more Ocean.
    One year the wife and I found a secluded beach. The next day went back and walked over a sand dune and naked people were on the beach soaking up the sun. It was great!:p

SCH-I535 ? 2

4. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!