Welcome to PriusChat

We'd love to have you join our community and participate in the conversation! Sign up for FREE today.

Toyo Guard Sealant Cleaner - has anyone used yet ??

Discussion in 'Gen II Prius Main Forum' started by wtfjr, Oct 4, 2006.

Social Buttons

1. wtfjr

wtfjr New Member

Hi All
    I ask because I tried some of this item yesterday, & even after shaking the container thoroughly, looking into the container it looks like curdled milk. Small lumps & all.
    This product appears to do the job for which it is intended, but it does look strange in the container.
    Your experiences ?
  2. wtfjr

wtfjr New Member

WOW, 41 lookers & no reply ??
    Someone out there must have used this stuff that comes with the Toyota Guard package ??
  3. dumas

dumas Junior Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wtfjr @ Oct 5 2006, 11:43 AM) [snapback]328452[/snapback]</div>

Still in the center console where the dealer left it. But I've only had the car 9 days...
  4. pirateprius

pirateprius New Member

Eastern North Carolina, Home of the ECU Pirates
    Sorry have had my Prius almost 10 months now and haven't tried it yet, still in the console also. But I am loving how the Zaino treatment has made my car look.