Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Toyota Care Road Side Assistance

Discussion in 'Gen III 2010+ Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubles' started by Lunchbox, Mar 4, 2011.

Social Buttons

1. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Junior Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Received an email from Toyota letting me know there is a Toyota Care for my new Prius with Road Side Assistance. BUT HOW? There was no phone number or any other information. So if I need road side assistant, how to get help?
  2. twittel

twittel Senior Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III

Check your owner's manual to see what is listed for Toyota Care. My owner's manual has a card with phone numbers and details.

If you bought the extra-cost Toyota Care Plus, or Extra Care, then I would consult your dealer service department for more information.
  3. eglmainz

eglmainz New Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Lunchbox,

To add to what Tom stated, if you are interested in purchasing Toyota Care Insurance (as I have done), you generally purchase the policy from your dealer. You can also usually add this at any time during the original warranted period. In my case, the cost was close to $1,000 but does include roadside assistance, etc. Once I joined this, I received a 'permanent' card for my wallet with my Toyota Care Policy number, and the instructions to call for help. I hope this helps. I believe that the number is different in various parts of the country, as my brother's Toyota care card has a different number than my did, and he lives 'cross country' from me.
  4. Jabber

Jabber Chicagoland Prius Guy

Your Vehicle Year:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    True egl, the numbers are different based on your resident region. Contact your local dealer and they can help you get the number.