1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Twin Cities PC'rs, any weather damage?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by tleonhar, Aug 19, 2009.

1. tleonhar

tleonhar Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    With the weather today, tornados in Minneapolis & western WI, did any of our PC'rs suffer any damage? Living in the extreme southwestern corner of the TC area, we had about an inch and a half of rain (badly needed), but thankfuly no damage. Watching the news however it seems there was some significant damage done in the "cities", here's hoping everyone is well and didn't get any damage.

1 person likes this.
  2. Ray Ray

Ray Ray New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Thanks for asking -

It was quite an exciting afternoon to say the least. I work just south of downtown Minneapolis where a tornado apparently touched down. At the time it was very sudden and pretty insane. The window washing scaffolding was smashing against the office building a couple times. The windows in the skyway were all blown out. On Portland Ave (main city street) about 100 trees were down. Crazy times...

Thankfully, I didn't drive the Prius in this morning. I guess the carpooling gods were shining down on me. :)

I need to move back to LA, earthquakes are more fun and less frightening...

3. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Just north of the cities, so we had a little warning what was coming our way... No damage up here that i've seen, although we did get to laugh at the poor SOB's with windows that had to come bug us in the middle of the building for half an hour during the weather advisory.