1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Unable to dial from an SMS Message

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Jonny Zero, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Jonny Zero

Jonny Zero Giggidy

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Before I start let me say that this feature was previous working and frequently utilized. My Android phone has an annoying habit of updating itself, so I suspect an update broke this feature.

Car is a 2012 Prius Five with the HDD Premium unit. Phone is a Samsung Galaxy SIII, on AT&T, SGH-I747, running Android 4.1.2. I can place or answer calls from the car just fine, and SMSes come in fine, and I can reply to them via the quick replies as well. When I hit the green call button on the SMS screen, the head unit returns an "Unable to dial, please check your phone" message.

I have disabled all the AT&T bloatware that recently came in (AT&T message, etc), and deleted the pairing on both the car and the phone, and repaired them, same problem. Does anyone know what might be the offending module here?