1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

WTT: My Chrome Scion wheels/tires for your Stock Set

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by rvancil, Mar 17, 2008.

1. rvancil

rvancil New Member

I may be trading the prius in, so I'm downgrading some of the goodies I have on it. 17" stock Scion chrome wheels with tires(about 9k miles on them) with pressure monitors for your stock set of alloy wheels with good condition tires and pressure monitors plus $250 cash. Please reply only if you have the tire monitors, I don't want to be staring at that little yellow light on the dash 24/7:).

The wheels look amazing on the car, completely transforms it. I live in Redondo Beach, so this deal is going to have to be kept to local people in the Los Angeles area only please(shipping just wouldn't be worth it to me). We can do the change in my driveway with my air tools and floor jacks. Yours can have the trim rings or not, either way...mine don't have any curb rash at all(look pretty much new except for some dust) and I would like yours to be about the same. Email or PM me if you are interested in doing the switch!

Thanks!

Ryan

2. exbauer

exbauer Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    only if you were in Chicago. good luck, i am sure somebody is going to take these up fast.

3. slair

slair Ubër Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Damn you Indiana......damn you.

4. Billow

Billow New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hello, do you have a picture?